1. To secure any reservation a non returnable deposit needs to be paid within two weeks of booking.
2. Payments have to be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash as we have no credit card facilities.
3. Prices are based on sharing with one other person should you be holidaying alone, otherwise a single room supplement has to be paid.
4. Arrival must be before 7.30pm should an evening meal be required.
5. If you are delayed or expect to arrive after 7.30pm please let us know as soon as you can.
6. Arrival can be at any time to suit your travelling plans but please be aware that on occasions you may have to wait for your room to be vacated.
7. Clients departing in the evening ( after a ride ) are welcome to have showers before they leave. However if this is the case the room needs to be cleared as much as possible in the morning so we are able to change and clean it in preparation for the next occupants and needs to be vacated in the evening as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to re clean and prepare it ready for the new arrivals.
8. Smoking is not allowed on the premises except for in the allocated garden area where ashtrays are provided.
9. For insurance purposes any clients bringing their own riding hats must ensure that they meet the present standards - BSEN 1384 or PAS 015.
A copy of our ‘access statement’ is available upon request, or can be viewed by clicking here:
Thank you for your co-operation.